Welcome to purepurrfection

 photo Bratty.png









Welcome to purepurrfection. My little world. I love to create with psp and photo shop and my dezinz here are always free to download and use. Please enjoy. Here you will find scrap kits and quick pages papers and all kinds of fun creations for everyone. If you like what you see, leave me a hug;).
Please tell others about my my little world and invite them to stop by.
Bratty.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good Morning Here is a mini kit for you called I purr, therefore I am



Good Morning, here is a small kit I made, I created
this kit around the awesome art of Gary Rudisill.
I also created a template which I will post also.
You can DOWN LOAD my kit here
and you can purchase Garys tubes here
https://psptubesemporium.com
I will have new previews up in a few without the shadow tubes,
sorry I did not know you could not have a shadow.

Here is my Template I also made creating from the art of Gary Rudisill's tube
called Well Hello Kitty


Here is my Template for I purr, therefore I am
DOWN LOAD HERE

And here is my Tag LO I made using my mini kit and template
if you like my Dezinz, feel free to snag and grab.

No comments:

Post a Comment