Welcome to purepurrfection

 photo Bratty.png









Welcome to purepurrfection. My little world. I love to create with psp and photo shop and my dezinz here are always free to download and use. Please enjoy. Here you will find scrap kits and quick pages papers and all kinds of fun creations for everyone. If you like what you see, leave me a hug;).
Please tell others about my my little world and invite them to stop by.
Bratty.

Monday, March 14, 2011

We Are Live. woohooooooooooo These Kits Are Awesome.

WE  ARE

 LIVE 
----------------------------------------------
The first round of kits have gone out to the first donators!!
WOOT  WOOT

If you want to receive this incredible collaboration - click
"How To Donate 4 Seasons"
in the navi-bar under the blog header.
http://taggers2gether4nz.blogspot.com/

This blog will continue to accept donations until June 1st, so if you don't have the money for the kits now, don't despair.  Just bookmark us and come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment