Welcome to purepurrfection

 photo Bratty.png









Welcome to purepurrfection. My little world. I love to create with psp and photo shop and my dezinz here are always free to download and use. Please enjoy. Here you will find scrap kits and quick pages papers and all kinds of fun creations for everyone. If you like what you see, leave me a hug;).
Please tell others about my my little world and invite them to stop by.
Bratty.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Count Down Begins For Taggers Together 4NZ 47 Scrap Kits for a small donation

Here is another tag I made from my scrap kit that is included in the
47 awesome kits. Hurry and Donate to this cause and get all 47 kits.
Here is another preview I made from my scrap kit being offered
Feel free to snag it if you like.

How to Donate 4 Seasons

Please read through the entire post BEFORE clicking to donate.
You may donate at any time, but please be aware the kit will 
not be ready for distribution until
March 13th.
Thank you all so much. I have a little gift for you all for stopping bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment