Welcome to purepurrfection

 photo Bratty.png









Welcome to purepurrfection. My little world. I love to create with psp and photo shop and my dezinz here are always free to download and use. Please enjoy. Here you will find scrap kits and quick pages papers and all kinds of fun creations for everyone. If you like what you see, leave me a hug;).
Please tell others about my my little world and invite them to stop by.
Bratty.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My New Scrap Kit Is Here..My Feelings For You




Here is my newest scrap kit, feelings for you.
Everything you see is all included in the zip
and then some extra surprises. My word art
and my LO are also included.
All hand made by me. The bridge tube is
NOT included, was not mine.
I had so much fun making this one
for all of you. and I can't wait to see what
Glitter will create for you. Watch for her tuts.
Enjoy. Give me a shout if you like my work and freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment