Welcome to purepurrfection

 photo Bratty.png









Welcome to purepurrfection. My little world. I love to create with psp and photo shop and my dezinz here are always free to download and use. Please enjoy. Here you will find scrap kits and quick pages papers and all kinds of fun creations for everyone. If you like what you see, leave me a hug;).
Please tell others about my my little world and invite them to stop by.
Bratty.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ok..Here it is.My newest kit Called Memories.


I am so excited to bring to you my newest scrap kit
Memories. All the papers are all done with oil paints,
by me, and I also included one of my oil scene papers
My word art and elements are also included in the zip.
Enjoy..Give me a shout if you like. Oh keep an eye out
for more oil scene papers made from my kit for you.
DOWN LOAD HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment