Welcome to purepurrfection

 photo Bratty.png









Welcome to purepurrfection. My little world. I love to create with psp and photo shop and my dezinz here are always free to download and use. Please enjoy. Here you will find scrap kits and quick pages papers and all kinds of fun creations for everyone. If you like what you see, leave me a hug;).
Please tell others about my my little world and invite them to stop by.
Bratty.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

O.k here you go.Next add on from my memories kit. Our Secret Place


So how is everyone doing this morning?? I have been
very busy, here is the next add on mini kit, which
is made from my memories scrap kit.
Everything you see here, including my word art,
is  all in the zip file, I even put in my own scene paper.
Hope your enjoying my work and freebies. 
Give me a shout, tell me what you think.
DOWN LOAD HERE
p.s. all the add ons are in the memories folder;)

No comments:

Post a Comment