Welcome to purepurrfection

 photo Bratty.png









Welcome to purepurrfection. My little world. I love to create with psp and photo shop and my dezinz here are always free to download and use. Please enjoy. Here you will find scrap kits and quick pages papers and all kinds of fun creations for everyone. If you like what you see, leave me a hug;).
Please tell others about my my little world and invite them to stop by.
Bratty.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

O.k Like I promised. Here is Page one and my LO from my Alone/Lean On Me

Here is page one.  I have many more pages to be added
I am creating a book, one page at a time.. The song, lean
on me is part of my book. At times we feel all
alone, but we do have our family and friends
to lean on, just open your hearts, forget your
fears, and let them in. Enjoy.
Here is my LO from page one. Feel free to snag it .
DOWN LOAD HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment