Welcome to purepurrfection

 photo Bratty.png









Welcome to purepurrfection. My little world. I love to create with psp and photo shop and my dezinz here are always free to download and use. Please enjoy. Here you will find scrap kits and quick pages papers and all kinds of fun creations for everyone. If you like what you see, leave me a hug;).
Please tell others about my my little world and invite them to stop by.
Bratty.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Good Morning I have made a new freebie for you, it will be part of my new kit coming soon for Easter. I hand made my beaded frame I am very pleased how it came out:)
Soooooo I need a lot more followers on my blog and as many more likes as I can get on my facebook page:) So I will post the link to download my new freebie as soon as I get 20 more followers and 20 more likes on my facebook page Once I post the preview I will wait 1 hour Gooooo lol


No comments:

Post a Comment